The date is February 28th from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm at Baxter Healthcare, 1 Baxter Parkway, Deerfield, IL. This location is just off I-94 at Lake Cook Road. Go west on Lake Cook and turn north on Saunders Road to the Baxter entrance on your right. Give your name to the security guard and the guard will admit you. Park in the parking garage. The entrance is east of the garage.
The agenda for the meeting is provided below:
- Instructions for the meeting speed dating for projects event
- registered table presenters take their positions, time is started.
- people move to next selected table, time begins again, etc
- presenters have 5 minutes to present their project success, failure, issues or request for help
- "daters" have 5 minutes to respond, discuss, collaborate, cheer, etc.
- at least 6 rounds will be played. A break of 15 minutes will take place between each 3 rounds. If there are more presenters, a time check will be taken and more rounds played.
- voting for best presenters and best "daters"
- door prizes awarded
- snacks and drinks will be provided. May include crackers, cheese, vegetables, fruit and soft drinks
- You must RSVP to Kristi De Legge at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your name on the security list for entry. Deadline is Monday February 27th. We miss seeing all of you. Please make time to come to this meeting.
- You must RSVP to email@example.com if you want to be a Presenter. Tables will be reserved for presenters and any materials they wish to bring. "Daters" are free to visit any table during each round. Please respond directly to this email before Friday 24th, to have a presenter table reserved for you.
All the best,
Art Paton CISPI North Community
Website problems or suggestions to Webmaster@cispi.com .
© 2015 Chicago ISPI .